Dealers & Installers Training Course
At Rako we run a number of training courses for Dealers & Installers throughout the year.
Foundation courses will cover:
- Different lighting types/loads, including Tungsten, Low voltage transformers, fluorescents and LEDs.
- Uses of lighting control - Home cinema, multi-room, garden.
- Run through of Rako dimming products - dimmers, wall plates, av interfaces.
- Programming a single room with RASOFT - including setting up a RAVIR.
- Overview of RASOFT programming - addressing a whole house (what you need to consider)
- Introduction to RAK4 dimming rack system - installation, configuration, setup and programming (RAK4 installs always require RASOFT software)
- Programming of a time clock - RASOFT setup of Events and Macros
- Programming of RACUB modules - Different RASOFT configurations for different types of screen, curtain and blind motors
Advanced courses will cover the following, however these courses are specifically aimed at installers with previous Rako programming knowledge and completion of the Foundation training is highly recommended:
- Update on lighting load types and control method.
- Refresher on Wireless system addressing and configuration.
- Wired system design and installation options.
- Wired system programming via Ethernet bridge.
- Combining Wired and Wireless systems to create Hybrid systems.
- Audio Visual system interfacing, using infrared and RS232 control.
- Configuring Ethernet bridges for iPhone/iPad control.
- New product update
For more information or to book a course, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org